Enhance the appearance of your home’s entranceway with our beautiful, high quality steel entry doors
Our High-Definition (HD) Steel Entry Doors feature HD decorative panels that offer the luxurious appearance of real wood with all the security of a steel-based entry system. With reinforced lock areas, rot-resistant bottom rails and optional finish, these doors give homes extreme curb appeal without sacrificing security or durability.
Knowledgeable Design Consultants
Our experienced sales consultants will help you design the perfect door for your home by recommending styles and options that will insulate and beautify your entryway.
Purchase Direct from the Manufacturer and Save
When you buy entry doors from Aztech, you’re dealing directly with the manufacturer. So, there will be no middle-man! Our entry doors are locally manufactured in Concord, Ontario
Doors that Perform
Our entry doors are constructed to outperform and outlast the typical builder-grade entry doors commonly sold by the big box stores. Our doors are durable, energy efficient, secure, and custom-made to fit your homes specifications.
We only hire expert installers of exterior doors that are amongst the best in the industry. Our installers are clean, professional, and respectful to you and your home.
Constructed as one piece, our door sill offers exceptional durability. Warp-resistant laminated wood posts offer improved strength, while features like a built-in drip lip keep air and water from getting into your home.
Our industry-leading door sweep lasts longer, operates more smoothly and seals out moisture more effectively than its competitors. Each finished seal is made with a clear centre pile, prolonging the lifespan of the seal and providing better protection from the elements.
Compression Weatherstripping, corner seals and multi-finned bottom door sweep ensures a tight, weatherproof seal and reduces heat loss. Standard corrosion resistant Steel Ball Bearing Hinges are mortised into both the door slab and the door frame to prevent sagging, and are available in brass or chrome finishes.
All Aztech Steel Doors are fully insulated with an inner core of environmentally friendly polyurethane foam for a R-value of 13.0, more than four times that of a wood door!
Our wood jamb systems are lifetime guaranteed against rotting due to the composite base.
Exterior Brickmoulds are available in extruded metal c/w nailing fin, metal clad wood and wood profiles. (Ask your representative about available colour options).
Thresholds with a riser can be easily adjusted with a screw driver to meet the weather strip on the bottom of the door to create a tight weather-seal.
We have many decorative locks to choose from with numerous finishes available to suit your needs.
- Are available in range of smooth flat panels or classic and executive embossed raised panels.
- Easy to maintain.
- Custom-fitted polystyrene core for stable insulation, making them ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Will not rot, rust, warp, crack or split and will withstand the elements of our climate.
- Can be factory painted in a large variety of colours to match/complement/contrast your entrance.
- Decorative stained, wrought iron and clear glass inserts are available to compliment the style of your home
- Available with fire ratings up to 90 minutes.
EXTERIOR STEEL DOORS STANDARD FEATURES
- Insulated foam filled, 24 gauge zinc plated steel for superior strength, rust resistance and insulating properties.
- Double pane tempered, clear LowE2 coated glass units.
- Standard 6’8″, optional 8’0″ height
- Full perimeter triple layer weather stripping for excellent air and watertightness.
- Composite frame for ultimate durability
- White inside and out.
EXTERIOR STEEL DOORS OPTIONAL FEATURES & UPGRADES
- Custom sizes, transoms and side panels are available.
- Multi-point lockfor additional security
- 30+ standard colours to match/complement other items on the front of your home
- Operational sidelites.
- Hardware that comes in a wide variety of finishes and designs to complementthe glass insert
What Our Exterior Steel Door Clients Say
Aztech did a highly professional job with my new patio door and 5 windows. Their eye for detail ensured my new windows looked great. These guys are so friendly and experienced. You must give them a try. They’re the best.
It was overall a satisfactory experience hiring this company for door purchase and installation. Alex was very friendly, fast and efficient. There was no damage done to my wooden floors during installation and the place was left clean when the work was done. As promised initially, everything was completed in just a day. The new windows look neat and beautiful. It was a pleasure to work with you guys.
They have great products and sent their own well-trained installers who were clean, courteous, and efficient. Not like the other branded stores who send just anyone. Highly recommended!